1. Identification of the Data Controller
The data provided by the user will be treated by AKROS INTERDIDAK, S.L. with registered office in Valencia (46185) Calle Viena, 17 (P.I. Mas de Tous) and CIF B-46347043 (hereinafter, the "Person Responsible") for the purposes set out in the following point. You can contact the person in charge via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer, via our telephone number: 961 152 387.
2. Purposes of the processing
Below, we offer details of the purposes of the processing carried out by the data controller through the website www.akroseducational.com; this is without prejudice to the submission of the corresponding information before collecting the data through the relevant form(s):
1. Respond to questions that the interested party sends to the person in charge.
1.1. Storage period: The data will be kept until the question raised by the data subject has been resolved.
1.2. Legal basis: Consent of the person concerned.
We inform you that you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out by the data controller.
3. Obligation to provide data
It will be necessary for the interested party to provide all the information marked as obligatory in the aforementioned data collection forms so that we can attend, in each case, to the request of the interested party.
4. Recipients of your data
The processor contracts with third parties responsible for processing in order to be able to provide his services. Specifically, the Manager has signed agreements with the following service providers:
- Microsoft Corporation, under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, as an e-mail provider. More information about the EU-US Privacy - Shield agreement is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000000KzNaAAK
- INSER INFORMATICA Y SERVICIOS, S.L. as a web hosting provider.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC, under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, as a provider of the newsletter and email advertising service. More information about the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000000TO6hAAG
With the exception of the aforementioned entities, your data will not be passed on to other third parties. If for any reason it is necessary to communicate such data to third parties, you will be informed in advance and, if necessary, your consent will be requested and the purposes of the communication and the identity of the third party to whom it is to be communicated will be specified.
All this, with the exception of cases in which a legal requirement requires the communication of such data to a third party.
The persons who provide us with their data enjoy the following rights in relation to them:
a. Right of access
b. Right of rectification or erasure
c. Right to limitation of treatment
d. Right to portability
e. Right of opposition
f. Right to revoke consent
If you would like more information about your rights, we suggest that you visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additionally, we inform you about the possibility of filing a complaint with the competent Control Authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency by calling 901 100 099 and 912 663 517 or by visiting them at their address at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid.
6. Origin of the data
All the data collected come from the data subject.